Information we collect
We collect personal information from members and website visitors in several ways, including:
- Contact form: Members and visitors can use our contact form to send us inquiries or request more information. The contact form collects personal information such as name, email address, and phone number to respond to the inquiry.
- Event registration: We may collect personal information from members and visitors when they register for events hosted by the club. This information may include name, address, email, and phone number.
- Images and video galleries: We may collect personal information from members when they attend game days and events. This information may include your likeness, name, and team membership.
How we use collected information
We use the personal information we collect for several purposes, including:
- Responding to inquiries and requests for information
- Communicating with members about club updates and events
- Promoting the club and it’s members across our digital channels, including this website and social media channels (Instgram and Facebook)
- Improving our website and services.
Who we share collected information with
We will not share personal information with any third parties except where required by law.
How we protect collected information
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include:
- internal reviews of our data collection
- storage and processing practices, and security measures
- physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data.
All personal information is stored in New South Wales.